Javi Araguz (Barcelona, 1982), writer, illustrator and film director, he has published the trilogy El mundo de Komori (Komori’s World), several video games (Misterios Subterráneos), short stories in different anthologies (The Best of Spanish Steampunk, 20 relatos del fin del mundo, SteamTales, Sueños, Chikara etc.), the novel La Estrella, together with Isabel Hierro, and the young adult trilogy Borealia (Astronave/Norma, 2018), also together with Isabel Hierro.
His works have been translated into English, Portuguese and Chinese in more than twenty countries. He combines his literary career with the illustration and the audiovisual world, and he has written, directed and produced shorts, publicity and communication campaigns, videclips and films.
- Borealia 2: Entre dos mundos (Astronave/Norma, 2018)
- Borealia (Astronave/Norma, 2018)
- La Estrella (Viceversa, 2011)
- Misterios subterráneos (Hidra, 2010)
- El mundo de Komori: La Guerra de los Vientos (Marenostrum, 2010)
- El mundo de Komori: El príncipe de los Gatos (Marenostrum, 2008)
- El mundo de Komori: La tierra de Alidra (Marenostrum, 2007)