Anna Freixas (Barcelona, 1946) lives in Cordoba, Spain. She has a PhD in Psychology from the University of Barcelona and is now a retired professor from the University of Cordoba. Her lines of research and her publications fundamentally deal with women and aging, co-education, and feminism. The author has published with Paidós, Icaria and Capitan Swing. Her latest books are So Refreshing: The New Mature Woman in the 21st Century. (Paidós, 2013), which was translated into French, and No Rules. Women’s Erotica and Freedom in Maturity (Capitan Swing, 2018), translated into German.
- Sin reglas. Erótica y libertad femenina en la madurez (Capitán Swing, 2018)
- Tan frescas. Las nuevas mujeres mayores del siglo XXI (Paidós, 2013)
- Nuestra menopausia: una versión no oficial (Paidós, 2007)
Mujer y envejecimiento: Aspectos psicosociales:
- Dr. Rogeli Duocastella Prize for Investigation in the Social Science field, given by Fundación La Caixa (1993)
- VI Prize of Feminist Disclosure Carmen de Burgos, given by the Association of Historical and Feminist Studies by the University of Malaga (1999)