Gerard Guix (Vic, 1975) has published the novels La deriva dels continents (2005), Dia de caça (Columna, 2007), Todo lo que deberías saber antes de amarme (which was awarded with the Pin i Soler Prize for the Novel and also published in Spanish by Suma de Letras, 2012) and El cementiri (Columna, 2013). He is also the author of the young adult novel El prodigi (Estrella Polar, 2011), the first installment of a fantasy trilogy. He was included in the anthology of new voices in Catalan literature, Veus (Empúries, 2010) and Voces (Anagrama). He has also written several plays for which he has obtained some prestigious prizes and his theatre has also been represented abroad.
- El cementiri (Columna, 2013)
- Tot el que hauries de saber abans d’estimar-me/Todo lo que deberías saber antes de amarme (Columna/Suma, 2011)
- Dia de caça (Columna, 2007)
- La deriva dels continents(Angle Editorial, 2005 / laButxaca, 2013)
Children and Young Adult
- El talent (Columna, 2012) – YA novel
- L’Enginy (Columna, 2011) – YA novel
- El prodigi (Columna, 2011) – YA novel
- Ricard de 3r. (2015)
- ARCA (2012)
- U, Due, Três (2009)
- Sóc una màquina (2008)
- Gènesi 3.0 (Premi Fundació Romea de Textos Teatrals 2006), estrenada en el Festival Grec de Barcelona 2007.
- U, Due, Três
Pin i Soler Prize for the Novel with Tot el que hauries de saber abans d’estimar-me (2011)